Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Step - 22 Audiobooks (or "The end is in sight ")


I couldn't work out how to become a member of Net Library, and probably wouldn't if I could. I did find out some info about the company though and it would probably be a good resource for a Library wanting to step into the future and have e-books/audio books available to borrowers.

Bayside already has e-books an no doubt is looking into the future of audio books. I don't think I would use them on a personal level as I would rather download an audio book onto my mp3 player and listen it away from the computer.

NetLibrary, is the leading platform for full-text digital content in libraries worldwide encompassing more than 130,000 eBooks, thousands of eAudiobooks, eJournals available to purchcase.

http://netlibrary.com/

No comments: