Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Step - 23 Is this really the end? Or just the beginning ...


It's defiantly the beginning for me, new baby on the way...does this mean my blogging, myspace computer time will be eaten into by my little bambino or will I be able to juggle a laptop whilst changing nappies & breast feeding?

I've just spent a little time looking back over my blog an am impressed that I actually completed all of the steps from 1-23. The last few were of course spurred on by Karyn's shocking email informing me that Terrific Trev had only one step to go. Yes my ghastly competitive side crept out and coerced me to complete Library 2.0.

I enjoyed completing the 23 tasks and learnt about a few new things along the way. I really enjoyed making mashups and will surely use them again. I hope to see alot of this new technology come into play in library services soon. One downside is the endless need to login. I have made so many new accounts lately that I may never get back to as I won't be able to remeber all the passwords.


Overall I enjoyed the challenge, the competition and the computer time to blog on......

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you Go Girl! Well done Blog mate

Unknown said...

Do you think you could spare me one of those paper clips...?

Mr X said...

Libaries suck. Dont have any playboy mags.