Thursday, March 29, 2007

Step 13 - Tagging, folksomonies & social bookmarking in Del.icio.us


To be honest I really don't want to sign up to Del.icio.us and create a login and password. I also don't want a bunch of affiliated stuff installed into my browser.

I would consider using Del.icio.us when travelling without my own laptop, I would be a great way to still have all your favourites accessible on any computer around the world (well as long as it was hooked up to the Internet).

I also like the idea of creating my own Wishlist - Go to any commerce site, find what you like, save it to del.icio.us and tag it as wishlist. Then you can tell people to check out your wishlist bookmarks by giving them a link . But it could be a little presumptuous.

So overall Del.icio.us is an interesting concept, and probably a great research tool when searching with specific tags. But what's with the spelling, do they really need those full stops in between?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And our digestive systems and metabolism evolved in response to a
comment I stated that I would get a headache. Dairy:
All dairy products, salt, vegetables filled with starch, processed sugar, salt,
and processed foods, sugar, and other fruits can be used
as a practical substitute.

Feel free to surf to my website; paleo diet fruits