Monday, March 26, 2007

An update on my blog


Hi to all the Bayside bloggers (well anyone that is reading this post),


If you have checked out my blog lately and feeling a little left behind time wise, keep in mind that I have been doing most of my blogging at home. Yes I have become slightly addicted to blogging on.


I have managed to complete Steps 1-12 and also Step 14 and Step 20, I'm not trying to race to finish (coz I'm not at all competitive!!!), I am really enjoying playing around with some of the Library 2.0 things. Any excuse to sit on the couch with my laptop is fine by me.


If anyone needs any tips with anything blog related, please let me know, via an email at work or a comment on my blog.


Enjoy new technology......and blog on..


3 comments:

Bayside Library Online Learning said...

Yay!!!! I think you might win although Gillian is catching up.

Suze's Blogs said...

Congratulations Simmone - what a wonderful year you and Stellan are going to have!!!!!

Lorrie said...

Simone -
I am so impressed and inspired by your blog. I was very pleased to see your offer for assistance. As I work my way through this I would love to take you up on that. I will keep you posted.
Lorrie