Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Step 7 - Tecnology related stuff







I am a huge fan of myspace and use it almost daily to communicate with my friends and family who are scattered around our beautiful globe. Anyone can sign up and create a myspace account, all you need is a computer and a bit of time to waste.

My profile is set to private which means you must sign up and then send a friend request to me. Then I can deny or give access to you to view my account. Once in you can see photos, videos, art work, read my blog and have access to a humongous network of people.

It really is a great communication tool, which features include; im, email, comments and an interesting incite into other peoples cyber lives.

Sign up we can be myspace pals!!

This is my URL: (but as I said the profile is private so not a whole lot to see)

No comments: